I. Give the correct form of the verb in parentheses. Use simple present, simple past, simple future and present continuous
1. He always (drink) coffee in the morning.
2. Yesterday, she (eat) sushi for dinner.
3. They (watch) TV at the moment.
4. She usually (study) Spanish on Saturdays.
5. Last week, he (travel) to New York for a business meeting.
6. The kids (play) in the park right now.
7. We (plan) to go on a vacation next month.
8. My mom (cook) dinner every evening.
9. Last night, he (read) a book before going to bed.
10. They (swim) in the pool every Saturday morning.
II. Arrange these words in order to make a meaningful sentence.
1. arrives/10 PM/train/every day/The/at
2. sandwich/ate/He/for lunch/yesterday/a
3. playing/basketball/park/in the/now/They/are
4. home/as soon as/I/get/I will/call/you
5. always/drinks/coffee/in the/morning/She
6. together/last night/watched/a movie/We
7. his exam/the library/at/studying/He/is/this afternoon/for
8. vacation/for/next week/leave/their/They/will
9. in the west/sets/the sun
10. to the store/I/walked/earlier today