Using Simple present, Simple past and Present progressive tense
Fill in the correct form of the verb given in the parentheses to complete the sentences
1. He often (go) to school on foot.
2. It (rain) cats and dogs now.
3. The Sun (warm) the air and (give) us light.
4. Look! A man (run) after the train.
5. She (go) to the cinema with her parents last night.
6. She usually(go) to work by car.
7. The Sun(rise) in the East every morning.
8. Nam usually (study) English grammar in this class.
9. Many people (eat) fast food in this area this morning.